FENDER AMERICAN ORIGINAL '50S PRECISION BASS
Few companies can honestly claim to have changed the world like we did when we created the Precision Bass in 1951. By making playing bass easily accessible, it helped musicians find their creative voice and create new forms of music. The American Original ‘50s Precision Bass updates the playability of this groundbreaking instrument while retaining the original sound and style that changed the world.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Single Pure Vintage ‘58 split-coil P Bass pickup
- Thick “C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
We Also Recommend